These 12 Nifty stocks gave double-digit CAGR in 10 years; are they good for your portfolio? Investors should include at least 60% of the portfolio with large-cap stocks and should buy the remaining 40% in quality mid-small cap stocks at any correction.
TCS released its December quarter results on Friday. Revenue rose 6.7% y/y to Rs 39,854 crore. In constant currency terms, it grew 6.8%. Operating margin expanded to 25%. PAT was up 0.2% to Rs 8,118 crore.
TCS growth engine nearly grinds to a halt in Q3, pricey valuations in question The fact that growth was lower than even the generally subdued expectations is worrying.TCS management, however, remains confident about its prospects
TCS Q3 net profit at Rs 8,118 crore, misses estimates India's largest IT services firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) on Friday reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 8,118 crore for the third quarter ended December 31.Get latest Earnings online at cnbctv18.com
TCS Q3 net profit at Rs 8,118 crore, misses estimates
Guys exit all positions in TCS a big fall is coming sellers are increasing they know results are not good and will sell and bring it down to 1900 the correct value of this stock all gains will be wiped out!!
SOURCE: Data from D'Market via Quandl. Intraday data delayed 15 minutes.
DISCLAIMER: Information is provided "as is" and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice, and may be delayed. Information herein should be regarded as a resource only and should be used at one's own risk. This is not an offer to sell or solicitation to buy any securities and FrontPage will not be liable for any losses incurred or investment(s) made or decisions taken/or not taken based on the information provided herein.