IDBI Bank files insolvency plea against Mumbai Metro One
IDBI Bank seeks corporate insolvency against Mumbai Metro One - which operates Versova-Ghatkopar metro line. Anil Ambani's Reliance Infrastructure owns a 74% stake in the metro line operator, while the remaining 26% stake is held by MMRDA.
Ahead of SC hearing, Adani Group says bid to tarnish reputation by foreign entities
Having failed earlier, a foreign publication is "making another effort to financially destabilise the Adani Group by raking up an old, baseless allegation of over-invoicing of coal imports," Adani Group said in a statement. It said the proposed story by the publication is based on the DRI's General Alert Circular dated March 30, 2016.
CFM ARC invokes corporate guarantee issued by Reliance Power for Vidarbha Industries Power
Reliance Power has disputed the amount claimed by CFM and added that the value of assets is sufficient to recover the money. Last month, CFM ARC became the new and sole lender of Vidarbha Power after it acquired loans from lenders at Rs 1,265 crore in an all-cash deal.
Reliance Commercial to infuse Rs 1,043 cr in Reliance Infra, Reliance Power
Reliance Infrastructure and Reliance Power, two companies under the Anil Ambani group, are raising ₹1,043 crore from Reliance Commercial Finance, a subsidiary of Authum Investment & Infrastructure. Reliance Commercial will hold 11% equity in Reliance Infrastructure and 2% in Reliance Power after the transaction.
Delhi High Court directs NHAI to pay Rs 1204 crore arbitral award to R-Infra subsidiary
Delhi High Court has ordered National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) to pay Rs 1204 crore to Reliance Infrastructure's wholly owned subsidiary, TK Toll Road (TKTR), as compensation. The payment comes after R-Infra was granted an arbitral award of Rs 1200 crore in October 2022.
State Bank of India files insolvency plea against Mumbai Metro One
State Bank of India (SBI) has approached the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) against Mumbai Metro One (MMOPL) to admit the company under the Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP). The company is a joint venture between Anil Ambani-promoted Reliance Infrastructure (RInfra) and Mumbai Metropolitan Regional Development Authority (MMRDA).
As per the company, the renaming was warranted by the company's entry into the power distribution space following the acquisition of the power distribution business of Reliance Infrastructure, subsequent expansion and the application of a parallel licence in Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh and the proposed likelihood of various initiatives expected to lead the company into a new future.
Adani Transmission is now Adani Energy Solutions Ltd
In a regulatory filing, Adani Transmission said,"...This is to inform that the companys name has been changed from “Adani Transmission Limited" to “Adani Energy Solutions Limited" w.e.f. 27th July, 2023 pursuant to the even dated “Certificate of Incorporation pursuant to change of name" received from the Registrar of Companies.