XTRAS: Page Industries has the exclusive license of Jockey International in India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Qatar.
Page Industries Limited is engaged in the business of manufacturing and trading of garments. The Company offers knitted garments. The Company is engaged in the manufacturing, distribution and marketing of Jockey products. The Company holds
license of SPEEDO, an international brand for swimwear. The Jockey brand is available in over 1400 cities and towns.
• Revenues and net profit were showing an upward movement over the years but the revenue fell in 2021 while the net profit did it in 2020 and is stagnant for 2021.
• Earnings Per Share (EPS) had been constant for the past two years after it fell in FY 2020.
• The dividend pay-out ratio over the years has been quite dynamic, after a huge rise in FY 2019 it fell drastically in FY 2020 due to the pandemic but it has been showing positive signs in FY 2021.
• Total assets have grown significantly over the years.
• Contingent liabilities are potential or uncertain future liabilities that might arise because of lawsuits, pending investigation, etc. It rose over 100% from FY 2019 to FY 2020 given the global crisis, but it also went down in the FY 2021.
Cash Flow Analysis
• This Company is able to generate positive cash flow every year.
• Company’s cash flow situation continues to be healthy even during this pandemic year, with borrowing being nil.
• Improving Cash Flow from operation for last 2 years, but the PBT is decreasing Year on Year from the last two years.
• Cash flow from financing activity is the only among the three that is showing negative cash flow.
• There is a drastic increase in net cash flow. It increased by 5578% mainly we can attribute to cash flow operating activity for the same.