· Cadila Healthcare had earlier announced about the signing of business transfer agreement and other ancillary agreements for sale and disposal of animal healthcare established markets undertaking of Zydus Animal Health and Investments Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary company of the Company to Zenex Animal Health India Private Limited.- Positive to exit non- core business
· LT Foods has expanded its product portfolio in the health segment with "Daawat Sehat" - a fortified everyday Basmati rice, fortified with iron and vitamin which has been very well accepted by the consumers.- Positive.
· CL Educate Ltd board to consider stock split - Positive
· Whirlpool announces the W Day monsoon Sale with exclusive benefits on whirlpoolindia.com till 25th July 2021.- Positive
· Wipro reported better than expected EBIT margin and Dollar term revenue. Company reported Q1 Dollar Revenue $2414.5mn (up 12.2% QoQ) – expectation $2353mn, Income Rs18368cr (up 12.45% QoQ) – expectation Rs17500cr, Net profit Rs3243cr (up 8.1% QoQ) – expectation Rs2600cr, Ebit Margin 18.8% vs 21% (QoQ) – expectation 17.1% and Company expect Revenue from our IT Services business to be in the range of $2,535 million to $2,583 million. This translates to a sequential growth of 5.0% to 7.0%.
· L&T Infotech Q1 Net Profit Rs496cr (up 19% YoY) – estimate Rs456cr, Revenue Rs3463cr (up 17% YoY) - estimate Rs3418cr, Ebitda Rs648cr (up 9.5% YoY) - estimate Rs642cr and Dividend per share Rs10 a share
· Positive for Power stocks NTPC, ABB Power, L&T.- A part of the storage capacity will be reserved for grid controllers for instant intervention during sharp fluctuations in power flow in the system. Some of the capacity will be left for the developers to use for commercial purposes. Government’s steps to protect domestic manufacturing has attracted a large number of proposals for setting up solar power equipment plants in the country. Companies, including Reliance Industries and Coal India, plan to invest in the entire value-chain of solar products – from polysilicon to modules#NIFTY50 #NIFTYBANK #CADILAHC #DAAWAT