I'm accumulating this stock for longterm in range of 20 - 30 rs
Fiis & promoter add holding last few years sales also good in last 10 years debts free company
Promoters increasing holdings-
Valuation ranking- Fairly valued
Valuation ranking- undervalued
#MOREPENLAB will declare results on Feb 8, 2022
Do you have any view on the results? Let's aggregate whatever information we have from other sources for everyone's benefit.
Stoploss - 11.75
CMP - 58.10
Stoploss - 51
Target - 63-65-68
CMP - 8.15
Stoploss - 7.4
Target - 8.75-9.00-9.25
All are penny stock , Circuits are there , trade with caution
#HCC #MOREPENLAB #NORBTEAEXP
📌 Today's Buzzing Cash Stocks...
#MOREPENLAB - Pharma stocks in Focus
#EASEMYTRIP - demand recovery of tourism.
#QUESS - News Reports
#IDBI - extended deadline
#DELTACORP - Reported Loss
#MOREPENLAB back in fire today. now at 70.60. lets see if this continues the uptrend today. I am bullish for short term / long term in morepenlab
COVID-19 vaccine update | India's Morepen Laboratories makes first test batch of Russia's Sputnik V shot: RDIF
Buy only above 66.71
MONEYTIMES TOWER TALK
• SEPTEMBER 5, 2020
• Technocraft Industries, which is diversified into drum closures, scaffolding, form work, design & engineering and into yarn & fabrics with a 15MW power plant, has earned 46% higher profit in Q1FY21 and may end FY21 with an EPS of Rs 60. Trading at a forward P/E of just 4.5, the share has potential to touch Rs 510 at a P/E of 8.5x. Buy.
• Welspun Corp., will foray into the Ductile Pipes business through the organic and inorganic routes and deal with all related by-products & services from manufacturing to trading. A huge positive for WCL. Accumulate.
• ISGEC Heavy Engineering, formerly Sarasvati Industrial Syndicate, is into Engineering, EPC (85% of sales) and Sugar business (15% of sales) but the stock has yet to participate in the rally even after posting 51% higher net profit in Q1FY21 and likely to post an EPS of Rs.30 for FY21. The share is poised to touch the Rs. 350 mark.
• An Ahmedabad-based analyst recommends Adani Gas, Cochin Minerals, Cybertech,India Gelatine, IOL Chemicals, Yjm Financial, Marathon Next, Prakash Pipes(Ppl), Umang Dairies & VLS Finance
• Jindal Poly Films has chalked out an expansion of Rs. 700 cr. in Polyester and BOPP Film. Having notched 94% higher profit in Q1FY21, it may end FY21 with an EPS of Rs.150+ from Rs.112 in FY20. A forward P/E of 2.9X will take the share of this global player past the Rs. 750 mark. Buy.
• eClerx Ltd, which provides critical business operations services to over 50 global Fortune 500 clients, has concluded buyback of 20.93 lakh shares at an average price of Rs. 523 in July 2020 and notched 30% higher profit in Q1FY21. It may end FY21 with an EPS of Rs 75 on its reduced equity. The share is poised to touch Rs. 800 mark. Buy.
• Expleo Solutions is from Expleo Technology (formerly known as SQS Software Quality Systems AG) has posted 124% higher net profit in Q1FY21. This could lead to an EPS of Rs 60+ in FY21 from Rs. 38.5 in FY20. This IT MNC serves 150+ customers in APAC, USA, UK and Middle East. The share is poised to cross Rs. 700 in the medium term. Buy.
• Triveni Engineering with 7 sugar mills, 6 co-generation units and a distillery spread over 8 locations in UP has notched a FY20 EPS of Rs. 13. It manufactures high-speed and low speed gears and gearboxes and is also into water & waste water treatment solutions and holds 21.8% in Triveni Turbine. It has decided to buy-back its share, which is currently down 17% and can be accumulated for sizeable gain.
• Dyes and Pigments manufacturer, Dynemic Products, is expected to complete its expansion at Dahej in the near future. It has notched 29% higher profit in Q1FY21 with an EPS of Rs 6.9, which could lead to a FY21 EPS of Rs. 30. The share trading at a forward P\E of 6.5x may cross the Rs. 300 mark. BuY.
• Morepen Laboratories, an Indian manufacturer of pulse oximeters, has seen its product fly off the shelves. A decent buy around Rs.26 now that Covid-19 is here to stay.
• Asahi Songwon registered its highest growth in the June quarter. This pigment manufacturer is available at a P/E of less than 10x and is a great buy current levels.
• IndiaMart will benefit immensely by any ban on e-commerce websites having majority Chinese investments. The stock is having a dream run on the bourses and still trades cheap at a market cap of just Rs.12000 cr. Buy on every decline.
• Repco Home Finance present in 12 States and 1 Union Territory with 153 branches and 24 satellite centers has posted an EPS of Rs 11 in Q1FY21 and may end FY21 with an EPS of Rs.55 as against Rs 48 in FY20. A conservative P/E of just 6x can take its share price to Rs. 330 in the medium term.
#WELSPUNIND #ECLERX #REPCOHOME #MOREPENLAB #NIFTY50
Buy morepenlab @16.50-17 sl 15.50 tgt 10-20-40% in 2-5 days
Good fundamantal & multibagger stock mid to long term tgt 50-100+++