Find answers to all your questions on live Investing University message board: Is Investing University buy or sell? Should I buy Investing University shares? Why are Investing University shares falling? Should I invest in Investing University stock?
A place to learn, ask and discuss about fundamental analysis, investment philosophies, mutual funds, passive funds, personal finance etc. Share LINKS, VIDEOS, SITES, BOOKS, JOURNALS that others could benefit from. Let's become better investors together!
Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: CRISIL webinar on steel sector: Solid mettle. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar. Last fiscal saw a dramatic turnaround in the fortunes of the steel sector despite the Covid-19 pandemic, because of steel prices doubling to all-time highs.
Demand, too, bounced back strongly from the second quarter. Not surprisingly, steel makers finished the year with record profits and also deleveraged their balance sheets.
While companies have stepped up on their capital expenditure plans, this fiscal began with the fierce second wave of the pandemic.
Against this backdrop, CRISIL is organising a webinar where our experts will present their views on:
• Sustainability of the current rally in both global and domestic steel prices
• Government impetus to domestic steel demand and outlook on supply
• View on raw material prices and efficiency measures impacting operating margins
• Outlook on capex expenditure, paybacks and deleveraging
• Credit outlook for both primary and secondary steel producers
This will be followed by a panel discussion with industry experts and a Q&A session.
Zoom Video Communications
Registration: CRISIL webinar on steel sector titled, "Solid mettle"
Let's discuss the paint industry. IndiIndian paint industry has grown at a 10.4% CAGR from FY08 to FY20. The paint industry is currently valued at almost INR 520 Bn. The organized sector has been commanding 70% market share, the remaining 30% is captured by the unorganized sector...