#BATAINDIA #FEDERALBNK #HCLTECH #HDFCBANK #ICICIBANK
#ASIANPAINT #BAJAJFINSV #ICICIBANK #INDUSINDBK #TATASTEEL
If anyone is having long position in #ICICIBANK then exit now.
🌟 Top DII holdings (Mcap above 10,000 Cr)
Which one of these do you have in your portfolio?
1. UTI AMC 83.14%
2. Max Financials 53.28%
3. #ICICIBANK 45.33%
4. #CROMPTON 44.98%
5. #YESBANK 43.93%
6. #ITC 42.82%
7. #FEDERALBNK 42.12%
8. Citi Union bank 41.65%
Disclaimer: The information mentioned above is only for educational purposes. Kindly contact your financial advisor before trading/investing 💰
Please post your views/queries in the comments below. 👇
#NIFTYBANK staying above 39500 is Positive for Banks. Keep a track!
Good morning, friends!
I hope you're doing well. Sharing 1st market update after 4 days of break. So let's see where are we standing right now.
Global markets are Flag to Green. After 3 days of Gap, we opened Gap Up yesterday and showed no sign of bearishness whatsoever and closed above 17800. Only issue was lack of volumes and broader market participation. I've been mentioning 17850 for quite a while now, so it'd be interesting to see whether we achieve this level on closing basis or now. If yes, we should be welcoming a new ATH soon. However, we've to be cautiously long (not short, still remain long but cautiously) because any trigger can cause 200-300 points dip. Major support standing at 17700.
Intraday Buy above 17850 and Sell below 17780.
Major contribution in rise can come from #RELIANCE.
If you've checked the charts I share, I've mentioned zone of 39100-39400 which can be major rejection zone. Yesterday BN finally entered this zone. Would it be able to cross and close above 39500? If yes, all cheers for Bulls. If not, we may see small profit booking or consolidation in zone of 38400-39400 for a while.
Intraday Buy above 39450 or Sell below 39000.
Major contribution in rise can come from #HDFCBANK & #ICICIBANK.
All in all a day to be a little cautious with longs. For bears, find your opportunity in Intraday, avoid positional shorts. Wishing you a profitable day ahead!
Keep eyes on ICICI ABOVE- 820 AXIS ABOVE- 730
Good morning, friends!
I hope you're doing well. Let's see where market is heading...
#NIFTY50 after a good upside run is consolidating in a narrow range of 16700-16500 majorly because we had some important results over weekend and now waiting for Fed Results + GDP Outlook. Level wise, 16800 should be taken away for continuing upside run or 16480 should be broken on downside to witness further fall, else it'll continue in the range. Intraday Buy above 16650 or Sell belown 16575
Had a decent run as well. For me, it's currently in Buy in Dips mode. 36000 is a very good support. It's expected to consolidate in this range of 37000-36000 for a while and would need a strong push from #HDFCBANK to break 37000. #ICICIBANK results were in line but mair movement is already done there. Intraday Buy above 36850 and Sell below 36600.
Wishing you a successful day ahead!
This is the result of extremely good result of #ICICIBANK and #KOTAKBANK and #RELIANCE
I was saying since last Friday, FII will dump to the retailers at higher price. They did today with very huge volume and see the rejection from the top.
And people are shouting this is bull market.
Good morning, friends!
I hope you had an amazing weekend. So much so that you're all set for an amazing week ahead!
A great comeback by the index propelled by global cues, crude decline, FII buying etc. Took away 16600/16700 easily and gave weekly closing above these levels against all odds. Now we have positional hurdle at 16800 and positional support at 16500. Once of which once broken will give that mega move we're waiting for. For Intraday, resistance at 16750 and support at 16650. Now all eyes on market's reaction on #RELIANCE & #ICICIBANK results.
Looked comparatively stronger and looking all set to cross 37200 if able to cross and sustain above 36900. Support of 36650, below which 36500/36300 also possible.
Let's see how it goes. Wishing you a profitable day ahead!
#ICICIBANK Bank Q1FY23 Concall Update
(Nirmal Bang Securities)
Strong performance on all counts
• Slippage ratio came at 2.6% vs QoQ 2.0% (expectation was 1.9%). Avg Slippages were at 2.3% for FY19 & 20.
• Retail slippages were at 3.6% vs QoQ 2.8%.
• Corporate + SME slippages were at 1.1% vs QoQ 0.7%.
• GNPA came at Rs. 33163 Cr vs QoQ Rs. 33920 Cr at 3.41% vs QoQ 3.6%. GNPA declined due to recoveries and upgrades of Rs. 5443 Cr vs QoQ Rs. 4693 Cr and also due to write off of Rs. 1126 Cr vs QoQ Rs. 2644 Cr.
• NNPAs declined further by 6 bps QoQ to 70 bps. PCR remains strong at ~80%.
• O/s Restructured book stood at Rs. 7376 Cr vs QoQ Rs. 8267 Cr at 0.82% vs QoQ 0.96%. The Bank holds provisions amounting to Rs. 2,290 crore (31% PCR) against these borrowers under resolution. Over 95% of them are secured loans.
• After many years of being sticky at 2-3% levels, the BB & Below book declined below 1% to 0.9% vs QoQ 1.3% & YoY 1.9%. The upgrades and net reduction during Q1FY23 was mainly due to reduction in outstanding to a borrower in the telecom sector and upgrades of a few accounts in power and construction sectors.
• Provisions came at Rs. 1144 Cr vs expectation of Rs. 1568 Cr, YoY Rs. 2852 Cr, QoQ Rs. 1069 Cr. Provisions include contingent provisions of Rs. 1050 Cr with which the bank further beefed up its contingent provisions to Rs. 8,500 Cr (0.95%).
• Credit cost came at 0.5% for second consecutive qtr against previous guidance of 1.25%.
• NIM was stable at 4.01% vs QoQ 4.00% & YoY 3.89%.
• Cost of deposits continues to be one of the lowest at 3.46% vs QoQ 3.48%.
• Total advances increased by 21% year-on-year and 4% sequentially to Rs. 8.95 Lac Cr.
• The retail loan portfolio, excluding rural loans, grew by 24% year-on-year and 5% sequentially, and comprised 53% of the total loan portfolio.
• The business banking portfolio grew by 45% year-on-year and 7% sequentially. The SME business, comprising borrowers with a turnover of less than Rs. 250 crore, grew by 32% year-on-year and 3% sequentially. Most of the lending here is towards working capital loans.
• Growth in the domestic wholesale banking portfolio was 14% year-on-year & 4% sequentially.
• Core profit before provisioning growth (excl. treasury income) was healthy at 19% YoY.
• ROA remained close to 2% level for 2nd consecutive qtr at 1.98% and ROE was healthy at 15.9%.
Stock is trading at P/E of 13.9x FY24E EPS & 2.6x trailing P/Adj. BV (post adjusting for Subsidiary value)
ICICI bank and Kotak bank results are out, and both banks have come up with good set of numbers.
ICICI bank reported 50 % year-on-year rise in profit, while Kotak Bank reported a 26 ℅ YOY rise.
We are expecting GAP up opening in Bank Nifty on Monday. Heading towards 37K.
Wait & Watch Monday Opening. Market is supereme👍
#BAJAJFINSV #GEOJITFSL #HDFC #HINDUNILVR #ICICIBANK
#ICICIBANK will declare results on Jul 23, 2022
Please plan your trades accordingly 😎