Earlier when someone talked about PSU Banks like #SBIN or #CANBK or #BANKBARODA or FMCG Kings #HINDUNILVR or #ITC, it showed defensive mindset. Now it's not the case. Now these names are inviting aggressive bets, and that's where whole stock market thought process has changed in last few months. Maybe due to influx or young blood or something else I don't know but I am liking this change. Bharat needs more of this change.
Buy Hindustan Unilever (HUL) above 2596
#COLPAL #EMAMILTD #HINDUNILVR #ITC #MARICO
Both #NIFTY50 & #NIFTYBANK are well poised after recording highest ever monthly closing. While BNF has already broken out, NF is yet to break out on MTF. 17900-18100 is supply zone in higher TF above which we are welcome a new ATH. 17000-17200 is hell of a base now and would be a tough but to crack. Buy in every dip.
Sectors in Focus: FMCG, Energy & Realty.
Stocks to watch: #ASAHIINDIA, #SUMICHEM, #HINDUNILVR
Wishing you a profitable day ahead!
#GMMpfaudler >50% market share in glass lined equipment.
#Marico >40% market share in hair oil (coconut) & edible oil.
#HUL >40% market share in soaps, household products.
#Nestle >40% market share in Instant noodles. >95% in infant nutrition.
#HINDUNILVR #NESTLEIND #GMMPFAUDLR
#BAJAJFINSV #GEOJITFSL #HDFC #HINDUNILVR #ICICIBANK
Three F&O Listed stocks which may be a good buy at current market price for swing trading
#HINDUNILVR Stop Loss 2301 Targets- 2435, 2531, 2670
#DABUR Stop Loss-500 Targets 565, 588, 625
#GODREJCP Stop Loss- 792 Targets 889, 945, 1006
*personal opinion, not a trading advice*
Disc- I'm not a sebi registered analyst
This is only for educational purposes
Views on the FMCG Industry #NIFTYFMCG 🍞🥙👘🖊️
• Recently, the data analytics firm Nielsen released its FMCG Snapshot for the months of Jan-March.📄
• If the overall FMCG market grew by 6%, it was only due to double-digit price increases.♐
• FMCG Volumes in rural India fell by 5.3% throughout the time.〽️
• The overall volume loss is split across categories, but the non-food component is substantially worse. ❌
• The non-food segment of FMCG saw a 9.6% drop in volume during the quarter under review, while the food segment decreased 1.8%. 💲
• Furthermore, the business is experiencing downtrading as consumers transition to smaller pack sizes. ❗
• In continuation of last year, macroeconomic indices continue to guide Indian consumer purchasing habits, and they are experiencing the brunt of price increases, particularly in the food and basics categories. 🍇🍈🍉
• 5.3 percent increase in exits by small manufacturers during the quarter, who struggled to pass on much increased input costs to consumers and got looted as a result. ↘️
• Since FMCG companies operate closely to the consumer, many companies including #HINDUNILVR , #NESTLEIND e , #DABUR and #MARICO cited in the their annual reports of 20-21 that high inflation was leading to a marked slowdown in growth rates. 🚫
• Companies have in their quarterly earnings have also stated that rising raw material costs harmed company profits and liquidity during the January-March quarter. Also, costs of key raw and packaging materials skyrocketing to 10-year highs, and cautioned that high inflation was likely to be a key factor in the short to medium term. ⚠️
• Many companies have also opted for what is called “Shrinkflation” - downsizing the size, quantity, or quality of the product without increasing the costs. This is done in inflationary environments when input costs go high and in order to prevent erosion of customer base, companies reduce the quality, quantity, and size of the products hoping that the customers would not notice it, without changing the price. 💰
What are your views on the industry? Please do comment!
HUL is the largest FMCG company in India, operating in 15 categories, with 130 plus years of history in India. The company. The company has a significant presence in the Indian food and refreshment, beauty and personal care and home care segment, present across all the categories serving products for mass, popular, premium, and super-premium.
For Q4FY22, Hindustan Unilever experienced a 10% growth in revenue to INR 13,190 Cr with flat volume growth. The home care segment growth was 24% and revenue was INR 4,750 Cr. Other segment growth was between 4%-5%. Beauty and Personal Care has the highest margin of 26%. The company's PAT increased by 9% to INR 2,327 Cr with an EBITDA margin of 24.6% which decreased by 20 bps due to inflation in crude and palm oils.
In Q4FY22, the company has increased revenue by 11% to INR 50,336 Cr. With volume growth of 3% by growing the core ahead of market, premiumization and market development. Beauty and personal care was the segment with the highest margin of 28% and the highest sales of INR 19,460 Cr. The net profit of the year was INR 8,818 Cr. with an EBITDA margin of 24.8%. The cash from operations was INR 11,684 Cr.
In retail industry, companies are going for shrinkflation where they will not be increasing the price per piece of product but will reduce the quantity not only giving benefits on the raw material side but also on the logistic and administrative side as well because the per piece expense allocation will be reduced. Also, companies have been increasing the prices of some of the products like oils in their portfolio. These methods of passing down the cost to the retail buyer cannot go forever as the buyers after a certain point will shift to a product which will be sub-standard but economical to them, and companies cannot lose the volumes of the sale especially om the preimmunized products as it is the major part of the bottom line of the retail companies.
With retail inflation jumping to 7.79%being 8 year high the margins will not be improving in the Q1FY23. Industry leaders expect that the margins will be back to normal in Q2 and Q3FY23. But as the inflation is rising small retail players are continuously losing their market share and shutting down, while all the big players are gaining market share.
For tomorrow/coming days, keep FMCG & Insurance stocks in watchlist.
Tomorrow or Monday is one of the good opportunity to invest in good fundamental stocks.
You can start investing small quantity and if further falls then add . But this dip buy will give you good double return by 2023 end.
Few stocks that You can consider
#BRITANNIA #HINDUNILVR #MARICO
All targets hit #HINDUNILVR
#HINDUNILVR will declare results on Apr 27, 2022
Do you have any view on the results? Let's aggregate whatever information we have from other sources for everyone's benefit.
Sharekhan target on HINDUNILVR
Price @ Call: 2080
INTRADAY DOUBAL POWER JACKPOT BUY HINDUNILVR Above 2019 ✅