Good morning, friends!
I hope you're doing well & read to welcome tremendous Tuesday. We've witnessed back to back profit booking sessions with thick red candles tells the intensity & most probably opening in good red today as well.
Witnessed back to back selling days and seemingly ready for hattrick. I'd want to go long around 17300-17350 zone for a small pull back. 17550-17700 are all resistances now and need to be watched. For Intraday, Buy above 17550 or Sell below 17400.
Broke 38600, a good support which was earlier a good resistance. Now 38000 is both technical & psychological level, which if broken, may see 37600- levels. But I expect it to hold and may see a good bounce from this level for short term to meet resistance at 38550-38700 zone. For Intraday, Buy above 38400 or Sell below 37950.
Sector to focus: IT, Energy, PSU Banks & Entertainment for Long & Pharma, Metals & Realty for Short.
Stocks to focus:
Wishing you a profitable day ahead!
Stocks To Watch
SBI Life Insurance Company: The company is liable to refund Rs 84 crore plus interest amounting to Rs 27 crore with effect from July 11, 2017, for its Supersuraksha Life Insurance Policy on orders of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, according to an exchange filing. The company is examining legal remedies after the Supreme Court upheld the IRDAI order on July 26, 2021. For Dhanaraksha Life Insurance Policy, SBI Life was originally directed to refund a sum of Rs 275 crore.
Ujjivan Small Finance Bank: Restructured book at Rs 769 crore as of June 30. Provisions on book at Rs 1,149 crore. MicroBanking GNPA at 11.6%, Affordable Housing GNPA at 4.5% and MSE GNPA at 11.6%.
Rattanindia Enterprises: To make a strategic investment in U.S.-based Matternet,an urban drone logistics platform. With this investment, REL has forayed into the deep-tech Unmanned Aerial Vehicle industry.
Capacite Infraprojects: The company’s orderbook stood at Rs 8,871 crore as on June 30. 61% of the orderbook comprised of public sector orders and 39% comprised of private sector orders.
GMR Infrastructure: Board to meet on August 13 to consider raising up to Rs 6,000 crore in one or more tranches through issue of securities including a QIP and/or FCCBs. Insecticides (India): Closed buyback on August 10. The company bought back 9.35 lakh equity shares, at an average price of Rs 525.35 per equity share, for an aggregate amount of Rs 49.16 crore.
Chalet Hotels: Appointed Milind Wadekar as Chief Financial Officer effective August 10.
Karnataka Bank: The bank is in the process of upgrading its technology platforms and is proposed to undertake tech migration activity between August 14-17. Even though all the necessary alternate arrangement is put in place to ensure normal banking operations during this period, the probability of unanticipated technical glitches can’t be totally ruled out, the bank said.
Earnings: #BATAINDIA , #PIDILITIND , #CADILAHC , #BAJAJELEC , #CUMMINSIND , Aster DM Healthcare, CESC, CreditAccess Grameen, Endurance Technologies, IDFC, Equitas Holdings, Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals, HEG, India Cements, Indoco RemediES, ISGEC Heavy Engineering, Force Motors, The New India Assurance Company, Garware Technical Fibres, GE Power India, PNC Infratech, Greaves Cotton, Ambika Cotton Mills, Aptech, Ashiana Housing,Antony Waste Handling Cell, Bannari Amman Sugars, BF Utilities, Evexia Lifecare, GFL, GIC Housing Finance, Gufic Biosciences, Hindustan Foods, JBM Auto, Kanoria Chemicals & IndustrieS, Khadim India, Kirloskar Oil Engines, Kolte-Patil Developers, Lemon Tree Hotels, Likhitha Infrastructure, Lumax Auto Technologies, VIP Industries, Marksans Pharma, Suprajit Engineering, MAS Financial Services, Mukand National Peroxide, Nesco, Novartis India, Punjab Alkalies & Chemicals, Praj Industries, PTC India, Punjab Chemicals And Crop Protection, Renaissance Global, Rhi Magnesita India, RPSG Ventures, Rupa & Company, Safari Industries (India), Saurashtra Cement, SMC Global Securities, Sterling Tools, Stovec Industries, Take Solutions, Texmaco Infrastructure & Holdings, Texmaco Rail & Engineering, Thangamayil Jewellery, Ugro Capital, Ultramarine & Pigments, VA Tech Wabag, Wim Plast
#TATAMOTORS JSLR Sales
• Adani Ports acquiring Warburg Pincus affiliate’s stake in Gangavaram Port
• US sportswear giant Under Armour to appoint local distributor for India operations
• Railways allows zonal authorities to take call on reopening station retiring rooms
• India regains top slot in Honda’s global two-wheeler sales
• Tata Motors drives in three axle truck for various applications
• Renault begins commercial sales of SUV Kiger; delivers over 1,100 units on first day
• JLR sets up charging infra at retail outlets as it prepares to launch I-Pace later this month
• Ujjivan Small Finance Bank's micro loan collection efficiency in Assam improves
• SBI Card customers can now make transactions on Jio Pay platform
• Amazon, Google, Facebook vie for piece of India’s digital payments market
• Cabinet approves MoU with France on renewable energy cooperation
• Generic Engineering Construction and Projects bags construction orders worth Rs 81 cr
• Gujarat Assembly passes bill to increase borrowing limit
• Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine effective in over-80s: Study
• Policybazaar IPO in 12-15 months; firm gets capital boost from Bay Capital
• PSA, Fiat Chrysler in black despite fall in sales
• Volkswagen’s electric car stacks up well against Tesla in UBS teardown
• India, Philippines sign agreement for potential supply of BrahMos cruise missile
• Sebi cancels Sahara India Financial Corp's registration as sub-broker
• Samsung details plans for $17 billion chip facility in US
• Microsoft alleges China-based cyber attackers accessed its email servers
• ICRIER to advance research on India’s retail and e-commerce sector
• UK to hike corporation tax to 25% from 19% from 2023, says FM Sunak
• Covaxin showed interim clinical efficacy of 81% in Phase 3 trial: Bharat Biotech
• Bajaj Electricals, Mahindra Logistics sign ₹1,000 crore project
• Goa-based EV maker Kabira Mobility claims over 6000 bookings in Feb
• Rly give permission to zonal divisions to decide on reopening of retiring rooms
• Govt can cut excise duty on petrol, diesel by ₹8.5/L without hurting revenues