Trade Spotlight | What should you do with Gujarat Ambuja Exports, HDFC AMC, Allcargo Logistics on Thursday?
HDFC AMC was the third highest gainer in the futures & options segment, climbing nearly 4 percent to Rs 2,274, the highest closing level since April 7, 2022 and formed long bullish candle on the daily charts with strong volumes. It has seen a breakout of long horizontal resistance trend line adjoining March 16 and December 2 this year.
ETMarkets Management Talk | Recessionary headwinds will impact growth in market: Deepal Shah, Allcargo Logistics
Our digitization driven by Chairman Shettys vision uniquely makes us the global market leader as well as the tech disruptor in our industry. This provides us robust growth momentum, which will help us maintain strong performance and as economic revival begins starting next year, we expect to witness growth in volumes.
Allcargo Logistics, FDC top stocks to buy; could give 10% return in 3-4 weeks: Anand James
"If 18,200 survives, we could see 18,800 this week. Meanwhile, Nifty Bank, having already seen a new record peak, might slow down once it is in the vicinity of 42,500 , but looks poised for a long stretch of upsides aiming for 45,000 shortly. A fallback below 41740 will however negate such expectations."
Big Movers on D-St: What should investors do with Cochin Shipyard, Allcargo Logistics and Indian Hotels?
The counter is in a classical uptrend, but it is travelling in the long consolidation range of Rs 300–350. The counter's structure appears to be good as well, but it closed today's trading session below the 9, 20, and 50-SMA moving averages and above the 100 and 200-SMA moving averages.
Allcargo Logistics Q2 Results: PAT falls 13% to Rs 230 crore
Allcargo Logistics said its board has approved plans to acquire a 30 per cent stake in Gati Kintetsu Express Pvt Ltd (GKEPL) from KWE group. In the JV, Allcargo Group firm Gati owns 70 per cent stake while the remaining 30 per cent stake is with the KWE (Kintetsu World Express) group.
Ahead of Market: 10 things that will decide D-Street action on Friday
Rupak De, Senior Technical Analyst at LKP Securities, said: "Nifty remained volatile during the day before closing on a flat note. On the daily chart, the index has been consolidating for the last few days. However, it has sustained above the crucial moving average on the daily timeframe confirming the uptrend. On the higher end, the index may move towards 17,950. On the lower end, support is visible at 17,650/17,550."
Stocks to buy or sell today: 9 short-term trading ideas by experts for 20 October 2022
The Indian market is opened lower on Thursday tracking muted global cues.The S&P BSE Sensex slipeed over 200 points while Nifty50 declined below 17,500 levels in opening trade.We have collated stocks from various experts for traders who have a short-term trading horizon:
Initiate moderately bearish put spread in Nifty50: Rajesh Palviya, Axis Securities
However, the payoff of strategy is that of limited profit and limited loss as there is one out of the money sold put. The maximum gains will be restricted up to Rs 8,125 because the gains of a long 39,000 strike Put will be offset by the sold 38,500 strikes Put if Nifty Bank closes below 38,500 on expiry.
These 28 stocks zoom up to 70% in Q2; do you own any?
Last month, ICICIDirect Research initiated coverage on Mazagaon Dock with a buy rating and a target price of Rs 560, whereas Equirus sees Ceat at Rs 3,654 in next three years on the back of rising market shares of the tyre company.
Stocks to buy or sell today: 9 short-term trading ideas by experts for 15 September 2022
On the technical front, the key resistance level for Nifty50 is 18,100 and on the downside, 17,900 can act as strong support, he said, adding that key resistance and support levels for Bank Nifty are 41,900 and 40,800 respectively.
Big Movers on D-St: What should investors do with Fortis Healthcare, Allcargo Logistics and Ambuja Cements?
Stocks that were in focus included names like Fortis Healthcare, which closed with gains of nearly 6 per cent, Allcargo Logistics gained more than 5 per cent, and Ambuja Cements ended with gains of nearly 8 per cent.
Allcargo Logistics scouts for buyout opportunities
During the June quarter, Allcargo Logistics reported a consolidated revenue of Rs 5,675 crores, driven by its international supply chain business, MTO segment, delivering a robust growth of 70 per cent year-on-year at Rs 5,001 crore.
Ahead of Market: 10 things that will decide D-St action on Thursday
Sahaj Agrawal, Head of Research - Derivatives at Kotak Securities, said the medium-term outlook remains positive. “In the short term, expect volatility to remain high on account of global markets. IT and select energy stocks look attractive at current levels while metals and cement continue to consolidate.