FrontPage is India's Stock Market Social Network
Join 50,000+ Traders and Investors
forum

TCS Share Price Discussion

Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Sector: Information Technology
... Read more

Find answers to all your questions on live TCS message board: Is TCS buy or sell? Should I buy TCS shares? Why are TCS shares falling? Should I invest in TCS stock?


You can also check TCS share price target recommended by brokerages.

@niftycalloptions • Reputation: -3,236

CALLPUT :- BUY TCS AUG 2220 CE @50 TGT 54,58,62 SL 47.20
Like
reply
Reply
Recent posts in TCS
@Paul06 • Reputation: -1,568
TCS

Type
Sell
Instrument
TCS
Entry Price
₹2,182
Price@Trade
₹2,181.15
Target Price
₹2,126
Stop Price
₹2,218
Valid Till
Feb 24, 2020 3:20 PM
Margin
₹2,182 approx for 1 Qty
Status
Active
Like
reply
Reply (1)
@trader12 • Reputation: 3,410
TCS FEB20 FUT

Type
Sell
Instrument
TCS FEB20 FUT
Entry Price
₹2,188
Price@Trade
₹2,192
Target Price
₹2,143
Stop Price
₹2,215
Valid Till
Feb 24, 2020 3:20 PM
Margin
₹96,902.67 approx for 250 Qty
Status
Active
Like
reply
Reply (1)
@newsbot • Reputation: 1,965
These 12 Nifty stocks gave double-digit CAGR in 10 years; are they good for your portfolio?
Investors should include at least 60% of the portfolio with large-cap stocks and should buy the remaining 40% in quality mid-small cap stocks at any correction.
Moneycontrol
Like
reply
Reply

Why downtrend tcs shares any reason?
Like
reply
Reply (7)
@trader12 • Reputation: 3,410
TCS

Type
Buy
Instrument
TCS
Entry Price
₹2,207.75
Price@Trade
₹2,207.75
Target Price
₹2,228
Stop Price
₹2,205
Valid Till
Jan 23, 2020 3:20 PM
Margin
₹2,207.75 approx for 1 Qty
Status
Stoploss Hit
Net P&L
-0.12% Loss
Like
reply
Reply (1)
@trader12 • Reputation: 3,410
TCS

Type
Sell
Instrument
TCS
Entry Price
₹2,206.2
Price@Trade
₹2,206.2
Target Price
₹2,177
Stop Price
₹2,216
Valid Till
Jan 23, 2020 3:20 PM
Margin
₹2,206.2 approx for 1 Qty
Status
Stoploss Hit
Net P&L
-0.44% Loss
Like
reply
Reply (1)