AGRI COMMODITY MARKET UPDATE -
* Mentha oil dropped as demand from cosmetics and toiletries sector will remain weak in India, as concerns are high in India
* Cotton prices remained supported as there is a good demand for CCI cotton and spinning mills are getting back to 90% capacity.
* Chana prices seen supported as NAFED has now suspended sales "till further notice".
* Turmeric prices remained supported as in Telangana, Turmeric sowning area has come down to 1.1 lakh acres.
* Jeera gained as prices seen supported by a likely fall in the acreage in the 2020-21 (Oct-Sep) rabi season
* Dhaniya gained on short covering after prices dropped after initial reports suggest the sowing for coriander has started on a strong note.
* Soyabean prices gained getting support from CBOT soybeans hit four – year high robust demand and thinning supplies.
* Ref soyoil gained as prices seen supported on worries about tight global vegetable oil supplies
* Crude palm oil dropped tracking weakness in Malaysian priecs as exports slumped during the first half of November.
* Mustard seed gained as prices recovered on short covering after pressure seen as the government has set a target to achieve a record-high 7.5 mln ha area
* Castor prices gained due to a fall in acreage compared to 2019.